Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i got a story to tell....

So I met this light skinned jones after my studio session
We made eye contact and she waved in my direction
Slow stroll, hand shakes and smiles exchanged
I'm kickin madd flavor and her smile remains
We exchange numbers, she say call when I'm at the house
Its awkward conversation til she come over and unbutton her blouse
She look me in my eyes and say we a perfect match
I lay it down nice and slow now her heart attached
I lay it down nice and slow now her heart attached
I lay it down nice and slow now her heart attached
She say she lucky to meet a nigga with my caliber
And I'm thinking i cant wait to get to the studio and laugh at her
Few days past since i met shorty in the city
Now i got a stalker, she want attention so she showin me her titties
Chill sweetheart this aint the road you wanna venture down
I'm steady throwing curve balls like a pitcher on the mound
She say she in love, but our differences are profound
How you expect me to love you when ya hearts unsound
But she steady telling niggas she gon hold me down

2 comments:

  1. ii <3..
    "And I'm thinking i cant wait to get to the studio and laugh at her"..
    made me think of that Drake song..[Decievin or Rewind]..cant remember which one
    "Cant believe ii woulda wifed down'd yu..cuz now we sit around the studio and clown you"..
    lol..funny funny..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete