Monday, January 26, 2009

attention world

I found something special, u can say Mr. Perfect found Mrs. Perfect. Her name???lets just call her "THUG" (she knows who I'm talking about). This is it, there is no need for me to search the world, I've found the one. She keeps me level, shes smart, shes witty. If my name were Clyde she would be Bonnie. This is the girl i bring home to momdooks. This is the one ill give my last name too....? We'll if she'll take it. Your probably reading this saying "not mo-cheeks" but yea I'm done with the foolishness, I've grown a lot in the past year. What once mattered now lacks substance, people that I once put first now don't matter. I'm focused on me and my future so if you with me i love you, if you against me then fuck you.

love you THUG

No comments:

Post a Comment